cute!
Lethargic-ness creeping upon me and soon, i fall into deep sleep, ON A BUS.
When suddenly, I felt pressure leaning on my whole right arm. Lols
By the time i opened my eyes, I saw a girl sleeping beside me! Haha, she was sleeping Deeply and Soundly. Lols. She'd continuously fall on me for 4 - 5 times, of course i didn't push her away because... haha, Yes cute. And i was so dead beat that i didn't bother about it. Just let it be. And also her hair smell makes me napped more soundly. Haha. Oppss :x
I think she's from TP also. haha. I assumed
I'd alighted in a nice and gently manner that I didn't wake her up. Haha, so now what i hope for is ... she don't overshoot her stop! Haha
Girls look sweet to me when they are sleeping soundly. Don't know why. Haha, feeler's feeling =)
When suddenly, I felt pressure leaning on my whole right arm. Lols
By the time i opened my eyes, I saw a girl sleeping beside me! Haha, she was sleeping Deeply and Soundly. Lols. She'd continuously fall on me for 4 - 5 times, of course i didn't push her away because... haha, Yes cute. And i was so dead beat that i didn't bother about it. Just let it be. And also her hair smell makes me napped more soundly. Haha. Oppss :x
I think she's from TP also. haha. I assumed
I'd alighted in a nice and gently manner that I didn't wake her up. Haha, so now what i hope for is ... she don't overshoot her stop! Haha
Girls look sweet to me when they are sleeping soundly. Don't know why. Haha, feeler's feeling =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home